One of our most popular Instagram posts was this giant circular mirror setting (above), and it got us thinking; what other beautiful, affordable mirrors are out there? Mirrors add light, exaggerate smaller spaces and can up an interior’s luxe appeal in spades. We’ve found 9 mirrors for under 80 quid that’ll bring you instant home happiness (and let you have that, “who’s the fairest of them all?” moment) on a budget.
1. Helen James’ Considered range at Dunnes Store has these beauties from €80
2. H&M’s little circular mirror, just €19.99.
3. This golden mirror from Zara Home, €45.99.
4. The Arnotts sale is on, making this Mindy Brownes Wren mirror a bargain for €63.96.
5. ETSY’s brass piece is the perfect vanity mirror, €60.
6. Recreate our Insta post with this IKEA SKOGSVÅG mirror,€35
7. Mirror with a shelf? Yes, please. Check out notonthehighstreet’s brass number, €30.67.
8. Oliver Bonas is a brilliant source for all things interiors. We love this octagon marble mirror, €34.